PRIVATE COURSE TEACHER

What do you think if you hear about private teacher? Maybe you will answer that is a side job, a low salary, there must be a patient person and another answers, positive or negative. But for me, becoming a private teacher give me a lot of advantages although sometimes I feel bad also.

Here it is some advantages by becoming a private teacher :
  • Giving you earn money
  •  Improving your knowledge
  •  Helping you to understand the characters
  • Sharing the knowledge
  • Getting a “PAHALA” because a wholesome science is one of the “Amal Jariyah”


Have you ever heard this word :
I see, I forget
I hear, I remember
I do, I understand and
I teach, I become a Master

That’s my reason, if you want to be a master, just become a teacher whatever the subjects. By teaching you are not only transferring the knowledge but also at the same time you learning about many thing
·         You can learn from the questions
·         You can learn about the character of the students
·         You can learn about the way to teach and the respond of the student, etc.

*Becoming a private course teacher is not a embarrassing job,but that is a wholesome job and give you more value more than just money, it give you an experience of life*

1 Response to "PRIVATE COURSE TEACHER"